DesignGov is seeking to share valuable insights by leveraging the expertise and experience of its networks, the public service and the wider problem solving community to develop an instructional primer about effective problem solving. Through our ideas platform we are seeking contributions to any of the following questions:
- What tools and techniques do you use?
- What tips would you give others about problem solving?
- What resources/toolkits/websites do you think provide the best guidance/assistance for problem solving?
Do you want to know more about the work of DesignGov?
- If you would like to be kept informed about the work of DesignGov, public sector innovation and public sector design more generally, you can add yourself to the Public Sector Innovation Network mailing list
- If you would like to know more about DesignGov or its projects and work, please feel free to explore this website further or contact us with any questions.